Thursday, June 02, 2005

Michael Turner's Soul

What an amazing story.
I wonder if there is a "livestrong" band out there for him cause I for one will wear it till its falls off.
And yes I still wear my yellow Armstrong band proudly.
Anyway I digress....
Here's a man who is battling cancer while putting out a kick-ass comic in Soulfire as well as Ekos and Fathom.
Along with his studio work in Aspen Comics, he's doing stuff for DC as well.
Add tutoring 3 , yes that's 3, proteges and well I will have to buy that dam band if I find it.
Micah Gunnell, Koi Turnbull, and Marcus To the aforementioned proteges have their work cut out for them.
They have to try and make Michael's work look good.
Not as easy as it sounds.
Michael's work is very impressive and these 3 guys are in for quite a battle themselves... Pleasing the fans.
Will Michael have the time and patience to teach these guys a thing or two... Only time will tell.
In the meantime, check out their stuff on Michael's website www.aspencomics.com
You won't regret it.
Well this is the first story on my very first blog.
Let me know what you think.
Did I miss anything or did I say too much.
In the words of the immortal Stan "the man" Lee mixed in with Jedi Master Yoda "said nuff"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home