Friday, June 03, 2005

Marvel's Secret Society

Well tell me what you think of this line up.
Professor X, Tony Stark, Namor, Reed Richards, Stephen Strange and Black Bolt.
Does that sound like the powerhouses that make or break the Marvel Universe.
That's what Bendis thinks.
I must admit it does have me thinking.
I mean these guys really do compose quite an unstoppable force.
On brains alone, you have Industrial Ironman Tony Stark and think outside the box scientist Reed Richards.
Then you have the Kings Submariner and Black Bolt with the Professor holding down the rest of universe.
That leaves one of the most powerful in my books left.
The doctor with the MAGIC touch.
I mean magic will take them all down, so the Doc's got my vote.
Anyway what do you think.
Anyone they forgot.
Bruce Banner is strong and smart but uncontrollable.
Steve Rogers is a good choice.
You need someone street smart who can come up with fighting skills, but I really don't think he can make the hard choices or rather shrewd choices.
And although Spidey is my guy (I am a total Spider-Man nut) he doesn't fit into the "society". Sorry Peter no hard feelings.
Well my society friends, tell me what you feel....
And no hard feelings for you either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home