Sunday, June 05, 2005

My Favorite Hero


on my 38th 004
Originally uploaded by peter parker fan.

today I turn 38 so I thought I'd say a bit about the one character that brings it on for me...
my boy Spidey.
He's helped me thru some wild times when I didn't have much to fall back on.
When I was all alone in this crazy world, he would make me laugh and teach me a lesson or two.
And most important, I knew there were other people out there like me...I wasn't alone.
The picture you see is the newest issue of Amazing.
I haven't read it yet only cause I like to hold all the storyline issues until I have them all, then read the whole story.
Up until now, I would read most everything from spidey. But with the prices of comics soaring, I've noticed that I am much more selective.
That's also because I read spawn, Ultimates, New Avengers, Jim Lee Superman( which just ended...I liked Hush better with Batman) and the latest major story from Marvel and DC...The House of M and Infinite Crisis.
I celebrated my b-day with friends and it was nice.
In fact we are in the middle of a poker game right now...So I'm gonna cut this short.
Thanks for spending some time with me on the day of my creation....See ya tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home