Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TV strikes back with lots of goodies

I can't remember a time where I had to fight to figure out what to watch and what to TIVO and sadly what to miss. Miss because my TIVO only lets me tape 1 show and then I watch the other on my 2nd TV.
This has been a real issue on Monday's at 9 pm where I had Heroes and Vanished and then Runaway. In which what was happening was I was watching Vanished, taping Runaway and getting stuck with watching my true favorite on Friday's Heroes on the Sci Fi Channel!
AARRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now it seems like TPTB have decided to release me from my Hell by cancelling Runaway and it seems Vanished has done just that "Vanished" thanks to Baseball or Football or something sport game.
SO.... I'm back at watching my totally favorite bestest show ever shown on TV...HEROES!!!!!!!
But thats my TV while over on cable my favorite came back too....BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!
Now your talking baby!!! Ohh Yeah!!!
Sorry I "Lost" it for a second. And speaking of Lost what a terrific show.
I am telling you, it's frakin' carzy these days with sooo many great shows out there.
Did I mention Jericho yet? Or Kidnapped? Or Eureka (thank god the season finale came but what a great show)?
I could go on forever but really MOST OF THESE SHOWS WILL BE CANCELLED BY THE TIME I FINISH THIS BLOG.
Opps did I make a statement. Wonder if I'm right.
If I am then my bet is on poor Kidnapped. :( R.I.P. my friend I really liked ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home