Friday, September 01, 2006

Matthew makes it Marvelous.

Fried Frays of freaked out fury. Fat Momma And Feedback have finished their final forray.
And the winner of Who Wants To Be A Superhero is.....
Like if you didn't know Feedback was gonna win.
Fat Momma couldn't even do any of the film stuff. And correct me if I'm wrong but they are gonna have a movie based of the winner, so if you can't even do any of the acting stuff then HELLO!
Feedback was so thrilled. You could just see he was in total Heaven last night. I am very happy he won but my top choice Major Victory lost out cause Stan the Man thought he was to goofy; almost a parody of a hero.
All in all I really liked this show. And I will so be there if they do another one.
Maybe even be in it..... hummm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home