Thursday, January 26, 2006

Lost in Charlie's world

I absolutely love Dominic Monaghan and when I heard that this ep was a Charlie ep I was thrilled.
And if you saw it you can see why.
Dom is such a talented actor that everything he does just seems perfect.
I have not yet seen a scene with Charlie in it that wasn't funny or thrilling or sad to the point that it captivates you.
Yes I will say it I LOVE CHARLIE.
but even more so Dominic the actor.
Cause I loved him in LOTR also, but I confess not as much as I love Charlie.
So maybe it is Charlie and Not Dominic... Hummm interesting.
But I digress.
This ep had a scene in it where Locke stares at Charlie that totally blew my mind.
Locke is quickly becoming a very freaky character.
So now all that's left is to figure out the wild dreams Charlie keeps having.
It would seem that they were just a scare tactic to get the kid baptized.
Thank God Mr. Eko was around.
Everyting seems to be coming together.
Hey I wonder if Walt was baptized.
Maybe that's why the Others grabbed him.
Well only time will tell.
For now I will have to settle for my once in a blue moon appearance of my fav British actor who told his fans that he loves surfing and he wants to find a surf board on the island and go surfing.
I love that idea.
You go surfer boy.
one last thought... had to tape Vernonica Mars to watch Invasion and I fell asleep during Invasion and haven't had time to watch Mars.
So I'll have to get back to you on all these things.
Invasion is fast becoming a total bore.
Why did they cancel Threshold I'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home