Saturday, December 24, 2005

my iPod and me....

For Christmas I got a really cool iPod with 30 GB and ever since I have been going nuts importing songs and trying to download music.
It isn't as easy as I thought but I'm getting the hang of it...very slowly. lol
Now I ain't saying I this technological genius but I thought I could figure something as idiot proof as the iPod.
So far I have downloaded many of my CD's into this thing and I just love it.
Next I'll play with my pictures and finally some videos.
just wanted to let ya'll know what I was doing.
I started a new blog but I can't seem to connect it to this site.
So it's called mr.moviebuff and I've been talkin about some really outstanding stuff.
Especially King Kong and Brokeback Mountain.
Both are very much worth the time and money.
Gotta fly it's time to get some shut-eye.
See ya around.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season with all your dreams and hopes taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home