Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wilma takes my Halloween away

If you didn't notice, I never left any details about my big Halloween party.
If you recall I was going to dress as a Jedi Knight and I went to all sorts of lengths to create the perfect costume.
Well thanks to curfews and power outages all parties have been postponed.
But not to worry, the party will still go on, just a little bit later in the year.
Probably around mid-December.
So I'll be all juiced up and ready to go.
And if any other storm wants to come into town, no problem baby.
We'll just have it in mid-Janurary.
And if not then February.
And if still there's a probably we'll just keep on trying until October comes around and we start all over again.
:)
I am leaving soon on a trip to H-Town to visit my sister and her 8 kids.
Yes 8.
Like Eight Is Enough!
But it should prove interesting since I'm pretty much broke these days.
Guess I'll have to beg, borrow and steal just to survive this "vacation".
I'll keep you all in formed as to how all that turns out.
Hey on a more appropriate topic, I just finished reading Day Of Vengeance from DC Comics and just started reading Rann-Thanagar War all tie-ins to Infinite Crisis.
This story line really kicks major butt!
I finished Villains United and that totally rocked.
House of M is ok but not as good as this story line.
Sorry Marvel.
Anyway I'll get back with some other stuff I have on hold like "The Other" storyline with Spidey.
See you then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home