Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Somewhere Between Mars and OMAC

I am reading thru some very compelling stories right now while trying to watch some equally compelling television shows.
But I have to ask, where does that leave my poor body and mind.
I am now struggling with a soar throat and a stuffy head.
That can't be a coincidence.
OMAC and Villains United are the 2 story lines I have been reading and I have a ton more to go. Lost, Invasion and Veronica Mars are the few shows I watched today while tomorrow I have 4.
Where does that leave me I ask again?
Maybe I'll have to take another week off Like This Week!
Well now that you mention it, I am taking off the first week of November but I'm flying to Houston to see my sister.
I just thought of something that has me quite freaked out!
How am I gonna tape both shows at the same time?
In fact next Wednesday I'm suppose to go see Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20 fame on Wednesday!
Dam I'm gonna have to miss either Lost or Mars!
This doesn't look good.
I'm gonna have to figure something out.
Dam I wish all these great shows didn't exist or can they put them on separate from each other.
Well I'll figure something out.
For the meantime keep reading comics and watching that great sci-fi out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eat2Live - Michele said...

You're gonna have to spring for TIVO.

6:36 PM

 
Blogger sci-fi and super-heroes said...

nah I got my friend to tape one show while i got the other.
But good idea.
who knows when i get some extra cash

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home