Sunday, September 25, 2005

Desperate For Housewives and Hulk

How "desperate" was Marcia Cross at trying out for next years Best Actress in a Comedy EMMY for Brie Van De Camp.
Brilliant and Touching all at once.
And please give her son a nomination for supporting actor cause I love every scene he's in.
Zach was so obvious as the son of James Denton but that whole story line is gonna get real old real fast.
I need to see more Nicolette also, she is so cool and sleazy.
Again a perfect performance.
But all in all I felt like this season premiere fell flat somehow.
I can't really put my finger on it but it seems slow and less threatening
Last season was all fire and brimstone while this season is starting all drab and lack-luster.
But that doesn't mean I'm gonna turn my back on the ladies of Wisteria Lane.
Now onto another topic.
I hear that the new Hulk video game THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION is one hell of a ride!
I haven't played it yet but just the thought of having Hulk's powers in the palm of my hands sends chills down my spine and makes me wanna talk all Hulkish.
"Puny Human wanna play Hulk game! Bah Hulk Smash Stupid Playstation!"
I always loved talking like Hulk.
He was so cute it always made me laugh.
So get off your collective @$$#$ and find out if this game is worth it.
I can't wait to see the next Hulk movie now.
I wonder if that's why Marvel decided to make this game?
If so it's pretty smart of them.
And Eric Bana really flexed major acting muscle in Troy so I can't wait to see him again.
Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home