Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Maggie and Ivette, Marty and J.D. and a guy named Earl

Tonight was an amazing and unforgettable night of show finales.
First up was Big Brother 6 and My Name IS Earl.
Both were on at the same time as Supernatural so I taped Supernatural and watched Earl for the first half hour then switched to Big Bro for the ending.
Well Earl was hilarious with Carson Daly providing the moral background for the show.
Earl was this guy who basically never did a good deed in his life.
He wins 100,000.00 in a scratch off lottery game and promptly loses the ticket while almost getting killed.
Well when he hears about Karma through a interview with Carson Daly and how when you do good things then good things happen to you, well that was it.
Earl knew what he needed to do...he makes a list with all the people he wronged and off he goes.
And that's the premise of the show.
Then I switch over to Big Brother 6 where I could care less who wins cause my Janelle got the boot last week.
But it's upto the lesbian or my friends choice.
If I had to pick one, then I guess I would have wanted Ivette to win only cause she was the gay one and the gay one never wins.
Sorry I forgot about Richard Hatch from Survivor, too bad the I.R.S. didn't forget.
Anyway it goes down to 3 for Maggie and 3 for Ivette....with Howie being the deciding vote.
And the winner for Big Bro 6 is...drum roll please....Maggie.
Wow like that wasn't a surprise.
This year was so boring that I might not ever watch Big Bro again.
But on to the show that I have spent many an hour invested in...ROCKSTAR: INXS!
Are you ready for a new sensation?
It was upto Marty, Mig and J.D. all fantastic in their own ways.
From the very first ep I liked J.D. only cause he was homeless and I felt he had many stories and alot of angst to spew forth.
But he lost his charm and I turned my attention to Mig, who gave such terrific performances time and again.
But out of nowhere came the little engine who could.
I never even noticed Marty at the beginning but night after night he showed INXS and us how truly talented he is.
After singing for the last time INXS had to vote another off.
Now a friend of mine told me that Mig was a setup from the beginning to win and that the whole show was a tool to showcase him.
He heard it thru the "Grapevine".
So it was to our amazement that INXS tells Mig "sorry you're just not right for our band"!
OMFG I just $#!& my pants!!!!!
It wasn't fixed and now Marty and J.D. are up for the performance of their careers.
Marty is up first and he looks great.
My friend wants Marty to win but I went with J.D. my original choice.
After a very well done act Marty exits andJ.D. takes the stage.
He performs a well known hit with charisma and energy.
Then the moment we all have been waiting for.
My friend's parents called during the commercial break and his dad's going for Marty.
Tensions rise as INXS starts to tell both how great they are.
He tells J.D. how much he likes his energy and tells Marty how great it was to see him grow to be such a phenomenal talent.
He then says the words that made a grown man cry...
J.D. you are right for our band.
And just like that J.D. Fortune is the lead singer of the rock group INXS!!!!
WOW OH WOW!!!!!!!
My friend is very confused cause he thought they would go with Marty.
And get this Marty will probably open for INXS this January when they GO ON TOUR!!!
What a night.
Well Thats it for now.
Tomorrow I'll Watch Supernatural and comment then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home