Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Supernatural kicks it off

Well the new shows are starting to drip onto the T.V. screen and here's my take on them so far.
Bones starring "Angel" was a bit off.
It just didn't have that certain "UMPH" to make me want to come back.
Who knows if its up against anything decent I'll go that way.
Sorry David no hard feelings.
But that very night the new Sci-Fi show started off all the "Lost" wanna-bees with "Supernatural"
This show's about 2 brothers who go around Hunting down Urban Legends while looking for their father and the thing that killed their mother.
Think Brother's Grimm.
It wants to be this "on the edge of your seat spook fest" but I'll have to see a bit more to convince me of that.
Yeah there were a few scenes that were cutting edge for "Prime-time" but nothing I haven't seen in the theatre house.
But having said that, it beats coughing up 9 bucks to see some hack horror flick.
Tonight I'll be watching my new obsession "Veronica Mars" and hoping that Vern can find the killer of her high school buddy.
So here we go.
Lets see what else is on the plate in the weeks to come.
Now that has me on the edge of my seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home