Sunday, August 21, 2005

Battlestar and Redeye and a few other thoughts

Man oh man!!!!!!
It's so refreshing that so many people are taking notice of BSG.
I want this show to last much more than 2 or 3 seasons.
If they play their cards right, I see it lasting 5 or 6 seasons.
And that's a very good thing.
Anyway with Helo and Boomer with Roslin and Starbuck and Apollo on Kobal who knows what will happen.
I can't believe Roslin ordered Boomer's death so coldly.
It reminded me of a cold and calculating machine.
Wouldn't That be a kick in the pants if the fracking President of the colonies is a fracking Cylon!
Makes you wonder.......
Anyway tonight is the 4400 and Dead Zone and after last week with my cable going out, I can't wait to see the shows.
Also I keep seeing all these new shows popping up that look totally cool.
The new one is called Supernatural.
Very spooky looking.
And Serenity is getting very close.
I saw Redeye today and they had this preview and interview with Joss Whedon for Serenity.
Its looks like preview audiences are very much enthused about the up and coming movie.
As I am.
By the way Firefly is so cool.
I saw it Friday and I really love the mix of Sci-Fi and Western.
Its an interesting blend.
But back to Redeye.
It was cool seeing Cillian again so soon after Batman.
Is he the new go to guy.
Anyway it was a good movie and it was nice seeing my hometown as the back drop.
Lots of intense scenes and Rachel was so nice to watch.
she's really becoming a good actress.
You go girl!
Well its getting late so time for me to fly.
Just don't ask me to take the Redeye.
I'll wait for the next flight.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~The Modern Tragedy said...

Go BSG

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home