Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What am I reading this Summer...

Just a quick list of comics I'm reading this summer.
Made a run to my comic shop and this is what I picked up.
the Amazing Spider-Man 522 about the Hydra cool story..I liked it.
Marvel Knights Spider-Man with the Sentry on the cover in shadows. That one I'll be reading next.
Ultimate Spider-Man #'s 79 and 80. The start of a new storyline called Warriors.
the Ultimates 2 issue 7 titled "Wolf in the Fold". Just like the first one, this series kicks major ass.
The Omac Project parts 3 and 4. very cool story. I'm liking it very much.
Prelude to Infinite Crisis which is a whopper of a book. Can't wait to dig into that one.
Villains United Parts 1-2- and 3 of 6. I'll wait til I get the whole set and tear into that story. Looks very promising.
House of M parts 3 and 4. I'm waiting till I get the whole series to read this one too. It's killing me though.
And finally Spider-Man House of M part 2 of 5. Started off with my boy, felt like ending with him.
So are you reading any of these titles. What are you reading?
Drop me a line...let me know.
OK I'm outta here.
I got a certain Spider chasing a certain Sentry to read about.
Nuff said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home