Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Mars Attacks

One show that I never watched only cause it was up against Smallville was Veronica Mars.
I think the name is kinda silly and doesn't really belong on prime-time, but that's nothing.
Since its summer time and all my fav shows are on repeat mode, I've had a great opportunity to catch up on this show.
And am I ever glad I did!!!!!
This show really is everything that I've heard.
Lots of creepy mystery like Scooby-Doo with a dash of Nancy Drew.
Really one of the best Solve-em types out there.
It had me guessing many a time at who was the culprit and who was the innocent by-stander.
So does that mean when summer is over so is my Mars fix...nah.
that's what I have a VCR for.
But it does concern me that Veronica got a blog way before Lost or Smallville.
Where if all 3 of those shows played the same time I could only pick 2, and as much as I've been enjoying the heck outta V.Ma she wouldn't stand a chance against the other 2.
Sorry Mars but Clark and company along with the castaways come before you.
But rest easy that I would be missing you :)
And as far as blogs on the other 2, don't worry they are on the way.
All in due time my friend....All in due time.
Tick tock tick tock...What's in the hatch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home