Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Going Through My Closet

Today I was cleaning out my closet and let me tell you, it's a walk in closet and its actually filled to the top with collectibles like you wouldn't believe.
Well actually I act like I'm the only collector out ther with a closet full of stuff.
I know we are all the same.
Piles and piles of all these truly unique and amazing little memories.
I wouldn't trade it in for the world.
NOW I would sell it for a price. And I believe that was last nights story.
But I digress.
I have comics and cards and dolls and action figures and toys and clothes and pens and oh gosh oh golly just tons of stuff.
Bet you never thought you'd hear the words "oh gosh oh golly". lol
Well today's blog is about going through this stuff and really cherishing it all.
We take too much time out for problems and worries, lets take a few of those moments to relax and smile and think about happier times.
I know I did and I'm alot happier now then I was before.
Well that about does it.
Till next time please remember to stop and read a comic in stead of just tucking it away with its bag and board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home