Wednesday, July 13, 2005

LOTR chrome cards from Topps are Tops

Man let me tell you, by far, the chrome cards from Lord of the Rings Trilogy rules!!!!
As many of you know, I've been busy collecting trading cards from many of my fav movies lately.
Well today I received my sealed box of those very cards and WOW!!!
that's all I can say at the moment, because they are so beautiful its just hard to put into words.
But I'll try.
First off the graphics on the cards are un-freaking-believable.
The way Topps did these cards are totally way advanced then any other card I've collected.
And the Specials are ever so special.
I got out of my box TWO signed cards AND a memorabilia card showcasing Sam's Elven Tunic.
Very sweet.
And I got one complete set out of the deal... but I'm still pissed that Topps let me down so bad with ROTS.
No excuses Topps, you dropped the ball BIG TIME!
But now I'm willing to give a little slack where slack is due.
So as of right now, Topps is tops in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home