Monday, July 11, 2005

Dragging Ball ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

What happened to Dragon Ball Z.
It was the first show that I remember that started my interest in Anime.
The fight scenes were so intense and the dialog was way too advanced for a child's show.
So why am I sitting down ready to be amazed and wowed like I was not too long ago, only to be sitting here half asleep saying to myself" what do I need to do before I go to sleep?"
It should have been like.." oh man look at the time, I didn't finish what I needed to do before I went to bed."
But isn't it always the case with great shows.
They never live up to all the hype.
Or maybe it's just the fact that these are old shows and what's old is well "OLD"
Who knows?
But I am counting the days till BSG comes back on.
And now that I mention it, I just might tune into Stargate to see the old Farscape crew do their spin on the Gate.
And Goku if your listening, I was only messing wit ya.
But I would use one of the "Balls" to bring back the glory days of Cell and the Androids and Badass Vegita.
Ok I'll give it another shot, how could I turn my back on all the Seians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home