Friday, July 01, 2005

Top Ten Reasons to Watch War of the Worlds

10. Keeps you out of the summer heat.
09. Lets you see what Katie finds so interesting.
08. Anytime I get a chance to see Dakota Fanning act is always a delight. I smell Oscar...
07. Morgan Freeman has the perfect voice for narration.
06. Seeing Tim Robbins freak out is always fun.
05. Watching special effects this real sent shivers down my spine.
04. H. G. Wells had one hell of a mind to dream up this awesome story.
03. Seeing aliens zapping building and bridges and cars and people to dust is beyond words.
02. And the Oscar goes to...Tom Cruise.
01. The very best reason I can think of to see this movie...Steven Spielberg

Well what are you waiting for....
Pay your 9 bucks and tell me if you agree.

1 Comments:

Blogger sci-fi and super-heroes said...

no shaak ti, just a wise jedi

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home