Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Amazing Action Awesome Adventure Absolutely Addicting

What's your fav type of movie?
Is it horror, or comedy, or maybe drama is more your speed, or romance possibly?
Well of all the different types, and believe me I didn't name them all, I love action/adventure the most.
I have always loved movies no matter what type, and I have many different types in my personal collection.
But the one that always stands out for me is that sit on the edge of your seat, rock 'em-sock 'em type.
If you ask me why I really can't say.
I do know that most comic related movie fall under this category and you just know I love all comic related movies.
So that has to be it. Case Closed!
Or is it?
Do I just let myself be sucked into anything that looks like action?
Do I run over to the nearest AMC Theatre to check out the new adventure of so and so?
Well one things for sure... when Fantastic Four comes out in about a week or 2, I'll be there in line waiting to get that perfect seat.
The one where you can rest your foot on the handrail and be totally uninterrupted by heads and such.
Wow I can't wait.
I think I'll go buy my ticket now on-line.
See you at the movies...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home