Monday, June 13, 2005

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Are the villains becoming more popular than the heroes?
I ask this cause I see bumper stickers that say "Join the Dark Side!"
And it occurs to me that even I Love Darth Vader as well as many of the other villains.
I saw the trailer for the new Batman movie and the Scarecrow looks awesome.
I can't wait to see what terrible things he will come up with to torture our hero.
And this isn't just with Batman, it's every hero out there.
Am I just a nut who likes to see good guys get a little knocked around?
I was reading the new issue of Spider-man (the Marvel Knights one) and Wolvie stabs Petey in the gut.
I was like "wow that's so cool, Logan just snikked my fav hero of all time!"
I believe we all need to see our heroes in dire straits only to have them come out shining like a light.
This makes them more human and it gives us something to root for.
Are you with me then?
Can I count on you to join the Dark Side with me and we can rule the known Universe.
Well maybe after lunch, I'll see if my mom let's me out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home