Monday, June 27, 2005

Revenge of the Shopper

Forget the Sith and the Jedi; the Dark side or the power of the Force Luke....
Nothing will stand up to the power of the Shopper.
With actions figures, cards, ships, deluxe action figures, foil etched cards and starships and bases, it just keeps getting bigger and BIGGER!!!!!
I was just running around in a rainstorm complete with lighting and all looking for Star Wars movie card packs.
After many miles put on my car and many gallons of gas exhausted, Target came thru for me.
I found 3 boxes with 6 packs each and 7 cards per pack...(you do the math).
So suffice to say, I should be sitting pretty with at least one full set and most of the "randomly selected" cards in my possession.
Oh and let me add I also bought 5 of the 6 tins with 3 packs each.
Well I didn't even make one full set and I'm missing plenty of the special cards.....AHHGGG!!!!!
Am I mad?
What do you think!
I wonder if George is sitting on his mountain fortress and asking himself if all his fans are happy with all their purchases.
The many many millions of dollars flooding the bank account of Mr. Lucas must be staggering.
Well is he to blame... Who can say.
He can't possibly control all the merchants out there trying to make a few bucks off this white elephant...This monstrosity.
And will I ever be able to complete this ridiculous card set...
I'll have to get back to you on that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home