Saturday, June 25, 2005

Randomly Inserted

I love buying card packs with those randomly inserted special cards.
It dates back to when I was a kid and would buy a box of cracker jack only to get that silly little toy surprise.
It didn't matter that the toy was completely useless and that it was tossed moments after it was discovered.
It was all in the hunt.
Thats exactly why these card packs are so addictive.
I feel like I must find that hologram card, or foil insert, or embossed special one of a kind signed yada yada yada.
Am I out of my mind? Can't I just say no to this madness? Will I ever escape the constant need for the hunt?
Well considering I just bought both unopened boxes of Spider-Man movie cards and 5 of the 6 tins of the Star Wars ROTS cards with the 6th in my sights.
Well I guess that tells you the answer to that.
Its just a matter of time and patience.
And the thrill of the hunt.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home