Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Storm of the Century!!!

Well not really but of all the storms that have grazed our shores here in Miami, Dennis seems to be the worst.
Already my electricity went out last night (hence the gap in my blog..ahhgg I wanted to have a blog for everyday. Dam you dennis) and I had to sweat all night with thunderous wind gusts and freakish rain storms.
I can't complain cause in Cuba at least 20 died and all I got was some melted ice cream.
But last night I was thinking about the movie "War of the Worlds" and I swear this storm is alot like the movies storm.
If that's the case I'm hunting down Tom cause he seemed to have the right plan.
And don't worry I won't freak like Tim Robbins did. Down boy with those crazy killer eyes.
Anyway I was thinking "What If" last night we were attacked by aliens.
What would we do? Would we know? Would the government alert us?
Well just in case Dennis hits here again let me say that it's been great knowing all you guys and if by some weird chance I don't survive, my whole collection goes to my sister and the kids.
Bye mom I love you.
Tom thanks for the only comment I ever got on this blog system.
To the rest of you late comers, it would have been nice to know you.

Now if I survive all this mess then please disregard all that ranting and I'll see ya tomorrow.
Peace out!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home