Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Topps or Upper Deck YOU VOTE

I have been going nuts lately with trading cards.
Like totally wacko!!!!!
I can't say if its the card, the image, the look or the special cards that have me going crazy, but something is burning inside me and I need to resolve this before I go broke.
You know what, I think its the thrill of the hunt.
Trying to find that ever elusive, special enhanced foil hologram card.
Well I've had enough of it.
And what's worst is some of these companies don't even give you a full set after so many packs searched.
Like Topps ROTS cards.
I just opened my (I really can't say, I lost count after 20 something) up-teenith pack and finally just now I finished my first set.
Card #77 "Buzz Droids" was the card I was ever so searching for.
Thank the gods I finally found the dam thing.
Now I can Stop planning Topps company's demise. ( just joking, don't want anyone freaking out. I really am just as sane as can be :)
Now I have Spider-man Movie cards from the first movie and the second to complete.
Not to mention Batman and Hulk and God knows who else.....
AAAHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But when all is said and done, I'm having the time of my life hunting the stores and searching for those packs of gold.
NOW lets get down to what this freaking blog is all about...lol.
Who's better Topps or Upper Deck?
Topps has better special cards but the graphics look better on Upper Deck.
Both companies are really very good at what they do, BUT.... Tops did have me chasing all around town to finish off that ROTS set.
BUT Upper Deck only gave 5 cards per pack in the Spider-man set where Topps gave 7 cards.
So I'll Let you vote.
Who do you like better.
Topps OR Upper Deck...or.... Someone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home