Monday, July 18, 2005

a Day Late a Stargate Short

Well I guess I fooled everyone one that blog 2 days ago huh?
The clue of "Guess what I'll be writing about tomorrow" threw everyone off, Even Me. lol
You see I had every intention to write about Stargate, but after watching 4400 and Dead Zone, I totally had to change it up a bit.
In fact I can't believe it took me so long to write about those 2 shows.
But Sunday they both really kicked it up a notch or two, so they really deserved the notice.
Now back to the regularly scheduled program.
Stargate sucks!!!!
I'm am sorry for all the Stargate fans out there, but this show is so fracking cheesy that I almost made myself a sandwich.
The problem lies in the wooden characters.
The alien guy is so a knock-off of the Vulcans.
The commander in charge is like this Guy who "likes to yell at people".
And Ben as much as I love him just couldn't save this cliche of a sci-fi mess.
But he sure gave it a hell of a try.
And in fact if I do watch it again it will be for him.
So until they get rid of the alien with that thing on his forehead, I'll stick to the really well written and thought-provoking character driven shows that are as much if not more entertaining than if I was sitting in a movie theatre.
By the way, keep your eyes out for Nightstalker.
I'm telling you now, its gonna rock.
Until Patrick Stewart becomes captain again, I'm just gonna stick to what I know is good.
And that's Battlestar "fracking" Galactica!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home