Saturday, July 16, 2005

High Diddlely Dee a SCI-FI Life 4 Me

Did you hear the latest?
Fathom is now called Surface.
I think it's because it was getting bad reviews.
The normal people in society just don't get it.
Why does something have to be simple to be enjoyable.
Lost has taught us that complicated plots can be fun and entertaining.
Of what I've heard though, lots of the new sci-fi is really good.
That is music to my ears.
All these dam dramas were driving me nuts.
CSI (input your city's name here), West Wing, Law and Order... and the list goes on.
Now I'm not saying that all dramas suck.
I have really enjoyed Boston Legal, but that has a lot to do with Capt. Kirk and little to do with me going over to the drama side.
Now I hear there's talk of a Star Wars TV series in the works.
Yes there is a God in heaven.
Come on George don't let us down.
Well I've filled the air enough, I'm gonna go watch Stargate that I taped last night.
Guess what tomorrow's Blog will be about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home