Tuesday, July 19, 2005

and I did it eBay

Let me just say a few words about eBay.
First off, yes I sell stuff on eBay.
Second off, Yes I do buy stuff as well.
Third, No it's not all it's cracked up to be.
Selling is very time consuming and very difficult and very expensive.
I figured out that I'm actually losing money if you factor in all the fees and what the original cost was.
Also if you buy something with your credit card you have interest your paying on.
At the end of the day, you make a few bucks and you have fun buying and selling.
If you don't have that in you then leave eBay for the dedicated.
BUT by all means please stop by and buy to your heart's content.
You really can find anything in eBay if you look long enough.
In fact I'm about to stop by there right now when I leave this site...
So if you want to join me, then come on over.
See you in the collectibles section under comics and sci-fi stuff.
And I did it my way.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home