Saturday, July 23, 2005

Obi-Wan Takes a Vacation on the Island

Hey isn't weird seeing actors that are perfectly known as other characters doing other roles.
For instance I just watched American Psycho and in it you have Christian Bale and Williem Defoe as rich crazy guy and detective, but what I saw was (hey isn't that neat saw is was backwards) Batman and Green Goblin duking it out.
Anyway the movie was way way way out there but that's beside the point.
Today I also watched Dark Water with Jennifer Connelly and there I saw Hulks girl.
And finally I watched The Island with none other than Ewan McGregor.
But guess what... I didn't see Obi-Wan.
I think its because I remember Ewan in such movies as Trainspotting and Moulin Rouge.
Either way it's weird how some actors get stuck with certain characters and others can do whatever they feel.
So goes this rather bland "Coma" movie remade into a 21st century world.
Ewan should stick to either singing (he was terrific in Moulin) or slicing battle droids in two.
By the way, my air went out and I'm stuck in Miami with like 90 degree temperatures.
Sucks right now to be me, but that's why there's an entry missing, cause I stayed at a friends house last night.
Ah air conditioner is so sweet.
Tomorrow I'll try to talk about Sideshow. Lots of great things to say there.
So until then keep hoping for a great sci-fi movie and a working air conditioner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home