Thursday, July 28, 2005

Play Station too

I just realized that I haven't talked about my PS2 yet.
There are other things to do besides watching movies and seeing my fav shows on the boob tube.
Every now and then when I get a second to spare, I'll pop on a game and escape for an hour or 2.
Some of my fav games are Spider-Man 2, Batman Vengeance, Final Fantasy X, Jedi Starfighter, Dragonball z Budokai and Grand Theft Auto: Miami Vice.
Now I know there are other, better games but I just haven't got the time to try them.
Hey why don't you guys let me know which ones are good and tell me why I should try it.
Man it has been forever since I played a game.
I really have to just find some time and just get lost for a few hours.
You know what... That's exactly what I am gonna do.
Right now.
So thanks for stopping by.
See you guys tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home