Monday, August 15, 2005

Another Day Without Cable...ahhhggg!!!!!

Wow I can't believe how important cable T.V. has become.
I already missed my 4400 and Dead Zone.
Don't worry about Battlestar cause I already got a plan for that.
It's called TIVO and my very sweet close friend has one ready for viewing.
So all I got to do is get over there which is harder than it sounds.
I figured it out though and all I really see on cable are 4 shows.
Battlestar Galactica, 4400, Dead Zone and Firefly.
Everything else can be put on the back burner for now.
I watch other shows but they are regular shows on regular T.V.
So my plan is to spend Friday nights with my close friend, which is great cause it will be my quite time just relaxing and watching cable and getting closer with my friend. ;)
Even when my cable is fixed I will still spend Friday's there cause it's what I've been wanting for awhile now.
So when next we speak I hope to e able to tell you all about BSG and Firefly and the 4400 and Dead Zone.
Until then....SOMEONE PLEASE TAPE THE DAM SHOWS!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home