Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Marty rocked the house with...Brittany?

The end of the world is near.
It must be cause that stupid bitch from Big Brother put Kaysar up on the block and will probably knock him off next week.
I will so end that little silly girl's hopes if I had to vote.
She is so slimly and nauseating.
The sooner she gets the boot, the quicker I'll tune back in.
Cause as far as I'm concerned that show is garbage now.
How dare she and her little crew of witches say that "this isn't America's show it's our show" so they decide to knock off Kaysar which was just voted back onto the show by 82 percent of America.
Well I got news for her, America is the one watching and if we decide to tune out...guess what happens then. You dumb little bitch!
Ahhggg I am so pissed, sorry. It just drives me mad to see such disregard for honor and respect.
Everyone is so out of control.
Anyway I digress...
Rock Star INXS is fast becoming my fav show and the reason is a little engine that could...
namely Marty.
He is on the fast track growing by leaps and bounds.
And tonight he did Brit's "Hit Me Baby One More Time" and let me tell you... it was phenomenal.
He did this wacky little thing with his voice that sounded so cool that I wanted to buy the song online (which I hear you can).
Although Mig was fantastic and Ty was fun to watch, Marty man hit that into the stars.
Way to go man. Hope you win.
Or at least lead another band like what about Queen.
They could use a lead singer.
Just don't try to out do Freddie Mercury, cause he will always rule.
Well that should do it for now.
Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about Sci-fi or Superheroes.
You just never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home