Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Joss Whedon Found Mars

I read in an article that Joss Whedon from Buffy fame has watched and ultimately fallen in love with Veronica Mars!!!!!!
Now for all you slackers who decided to wait and see what all the noise was all about, your time is up.
Mars is such a totally perfect show.
But I digress.
Let me give you a bit of history.
You see I was one of those slackers, when Veronica first came on I was busy watching Smallville.
Then I gave up Smallville for Lost.
Now that summer repeats have let me test the waters, I have seen the light and the light is good Caroline. Go towards the light Caroline...a little poltergeist ref for all you wondering.
How will the Fall schedule look I have no idea, but Mars will definitely be on the VCR.
That can be a certainty Mr. Thomas, you have crafted such a gem of a show, it reminds me of those Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries.
In fact wouldn't it be cool to have a Hardy Boys show as well.
Like a spin-off with a couple of the guys on the show.
Just a thought Rob, something for the future.
By the way, I thought you were the lead singer of the band Matchbox 20 until I learned the error of my ways, so... let me be the one to help spread the word.
Rob Thomas of Veronica Mars is not the same guy as the band Matchbox 20.
Both Rob's are very talented and I can see where the confusion would start.
Anyway thanks for the time all you bloggers.
Promise to get back with the Sci-fi/Comics world soon.
But hey give me credit I did mention Joss... right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home