Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wizard's Double Whamy

Something real weird happened this week.
I received 2 Wizard magazines in a row.
But now that I think of it, the first one took forever to get to me.
Another setback from the storm of the century...Katrina!
I really can't believe that a simple little storm did so much damage.
I mean it wiped out a whole city...A major city at that.
But I have been very busy lately with many things taking up my time (thank God Battlestar Galactica was held over during Labor Day weekend).
So I have been reading both copies of Wizard as well as reading all my comics.
Lots of goodies out there people, hope you guys aren't slacking.
If I had to pick which ones for you, my loyal subjects, to buy then I would say read the Infinite Crisis storyline.
This is really turning into a major masterpiece of cosmic proportions.
And with Alex Ross coming out with Justice, DC comics is really turning up the heat.
Dy-no-mite!!!!!
well I'm here at work getting ready to go home so I'll have to say goodbye for now...
But alas... I will return.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~The Modern Tragedy said...

OMFG No I wanted to see it last week i2 weeks has been killing me.

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home