Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Leela

NO not that Leela from that doomed Futuristic toon but a real live Leela, my friend.
Today she turns 29 and as I told her from now on that will continue to be her age. lol :)
Not much to talk about except I read some of the articles in the Wizard and I totally disagree with Alex Ross on some of his movie criticisms.
Like he hated Spider-Man 2!
OMG I did a blog on how that was the best movie.
Or he says Revenge of the Sith was shit because it started our with the word "War!"
Is this man being worked to hard?
He does pull 12 hour work shifts to put together his "Justice" book.
Some of the things he says are good but his taste in movies are far from mine.
Although he did like "Batman Begins" which I did as well.
Well that's it for now.
I'll have more topics in the next couple of days....
Oh and Bye Bye Bye to James on Big Bro.
Here's hoping Janelle pulls it off.
You Go Girl!!!
And once again Happy Birthday Leela.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home