Monday, August 29, 2005

I GOT MY POWER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kATRINA aND tHE wAVES><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><
i'M wALKING oN sUNSHINE...aND dON'T iT fEEL gOOD!!!!!!!!
A little storm from nowhere just knocked the socks off me and most everyone I know and I was just thinking......
When are the Aliens Landing or did They already land?
If you are planning on watching Invasion then you know what I'm talking about and if you don't know what I'm talking about I have one word for you....
Google.
I am so pissed that i missed the 4400 and Dead Zone Sunday.
Can anyone tell me if its gonna be replayed like Battlestar Galactica is tonight from 11 to 12.
Yes baby already taken care of.
What was my life before all these dam shows ruled my life?
Hey just watched Prison Break and it was great.
Can't wait to see what happens next.
I'll have my eye out on this for awhile.
It has been hell here in Miami.
And I say that with intensity.
My apartment was like 100 fracking degrees and I sweated so much I believe i'll never have to visit the sauna ever again.
But i will if only to relax my torn muscles after my workout.
I feel so good knowing that tomorrow I'll be coming home sitting down and watching my BSG which I hear was an awesome ep.
I am just happy to be able to get back to normal everyday stuff.
I'M BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Naked Boy said...

now u can use your vibrator again. oh wait, doesn't that use batteries?

4:19 PM

 
Blogger sci-fi and super-heroes said...

naked boy this isn't one of those blogs.
but thanks for the comment?

8:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home