Saturday, September 17, 2005

Sci-Fi crosses the Threshold thru Battlestar

What can I say....
Threshold was one of the best shows I've seen and even though it's only the second new show of the "Sci-Fi" new-comers, I truly believe we have seen the best.
My friend who doesn't even like Sci-Fi even said he loved it.
ANd before you start asking, he was watching Big Brother 6 and just hung around to see what it was like.
BTW I was crushed to see Janelle get the boot last night on Big Brother.
I hope that the witch Ivette gets nothing under some technicality.
But I digress....
Just as my friend stated, Threshold started with a jolt and followed with a bang.
Right off the first scene.
Very well done.
All the characters are great and I love how they are so real.
"DATA" was so cool and I loved the quote about Klingons, thanks for the little side note to all us Trekkers.
What about how the Red Team are all into humans issues like lying about having the dream only cause their afraid of either the government or having to face the facts, or if their going to get paid for all their work.
Very human issues thrown into the mix... nicely done.
Its just like the ep of BSG where everyone is feeling down and depressed and coming to realize that they might all die under the Cylon threat.
This ep was very well done especially with Helo and the Chief coming face to face with their feelings about "Boomer" Sharon.
I loved the fact that Adama needed Sharon's help to defeat the Cylon fleet and how she stuck the fiber-optic wire up her arm was so cool.
Once again Boomer comes through, but this time she didn't shoot Adama afterwards.
And what about that cool Blackbird.
Can't wait to see that baby in action.
What a sweet name "Laura" after our dying president.
How are they going to save her.
Will the Cylons say they have a cure for cancer?
That might be enough to trick our president into something real stupid!
Anyway both shows were terrific and I can't wait till next week when......
THE FRACKING SEASON FINALE PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!
HOW DID THE SEASON END ALREADY!!!!!
NO NO NO THIS HAS TO BE A CYLON TRICK!!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS!!!!!
I FEEL SO Useless.....
why is this happening to me.
can't they keep it on a little bit longer
help me someone ... don't be afraid
no be afraid be very afraid
THEY BETTER HAVE A GREAT SEASON 3 IN STORE FOR US.
CAUSE IF I HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE ALL MY FRIENDS LIKE STARBUCK AND BOOMER AND APOLLO AND HELO AND BALTAR AND #6 AND ADAMA AND LAURA AND EVEN TIGH AND THAT COMPUTER GAITAN GUY
OK I'M BETTER NOW.
It's just such a shock that the season is over.
Thank God I have shows like the kickass Threshold to keep me company.
Thanks for spending some time with me and the gang from BSG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home