Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Veronica MARS gets her Man!!!!!!

OMFG I just finished watching the season finale of last season's show.
I am just about speechless at this point.
OK not really cause I actually came back to write this and boy am I ever ready to spill.
MAJOR SPOILER ALERT AHEAD!!!!!!
Who am I kidding, if you haven't seen this show by now then you might as well read this, cause I'm about to reveal "Who-dun-it"!
And no it wasn't "Dun"can or Logan.
Drum roll please...........................
It was Logan's daddy and he did it cause he was boinking Lily Cane and since she was a fracking minor and he was this big time movie actor, well should I mention Michael Jackson at this point?
Dam and also Veronica and her dad are for real and she's not Cane's kid which means she's not Duncan's sister which means their little sex-ca-pade was not as incestuously as first thought.
Veronica sent her booze-hound of a mother packing and sent her dad a get well card in the shape of the woman he loves, which happens to be her close friends mom.
How awkward is that?
And finally who is that at the door?
Well I guess we'll just have to wait till next week when this un-be-lievable show airs it's season 2!
Ok lets start taking bets now.
Is it Duncan, who just found out that Veronica isn't his sister so he can finally show his true feelings.
Or is it Logan who just faced off our fav little thug on a certain bridge, after drinking himself silly and standing on edge.
Somehow I don't think it's Logan all lovey dovey after Miss Mars just put his father behind bars all battered and bruised.
Seems he'll be a bit bitter even though his father deserved it.
You know the whole Blood is thicker than water thing.
And who's to say it either of them.
It could be the friend or the thug or.......
THE NEW MYSTERY!!!!!!!
Either way I am so totally hooked and yes I'll be watching and waiting to see what else Rob Thomas has in store for our little Private Eye.
Thank you for putting out a terrific show with a terrific cast.
Well that's about it.
Just a small side note.
You will be missed Sweet Susie McNeal.
Keep singing babe...you know how to Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home