Monday, October 10, 2005

Vacation Have To Get Away!

Happy Columbus Day everyone.
If I wasn't on vacation I would have this day off.
So it seems like I got cheated somehow.
I've been really depressed lately because of the canceled trip but with my real friends standing behind me, I've been having a good time.
I went shopping the other day and out to see a movie "Waiting"; that indie film about what happens behind the scenes in a restaurant.
And just the regular stuff you do when just farting around.
Saw trailers for some great movies coming our way.
Doom, The Fog, Saw II and a few others that will make my days to come very fun-filled and chilly willy.
I just finished reading the Serenity comic books (3 in all) from Dark Horse and they were OK.
I've read other Dark Horse comics and they seem to miss the mark somewhere along the way.
Can't really put my finger on it.
Like they have all the movie properties but just don't know what to do with them.
I've seen them do Aliens, Predator, Terminator, Star Wars and so on but the stories don't "Grab" you like a Marvel story or even DC.
Well it's not all bad they do some good stuff, but Serenity wasn't one of them.
OK I'm off to visit my friend to buy tickets to a wild Halloween Bash we go to each year.
This time we'll invite some of the newbies with us.
They are gonna have a blast as this Halloween thing is loads of fun.
See ya guys around cause I'm outta here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home