Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Busy Bee I Have Been

So many things to talk about, where do I begin?
Lets start with all my recent party planning.
I'm leaving for a trip on Friday and it's become very clear to me that the television has taken over my life.
You wouldn't believe all the shows I have to tape just so I don't miss anything.
And lucky me, we'll be coming back on Tuesday so that leaves out Lost, Reunion, Smallville, Veronica Mars and who knows what else.
I am losing my mind with all these wonderful shows.
;)
BUT I DIGRESS!!!!
Did you see Surface and how cute little Nimrod is.
Blowing up that dollhouse was just a widdle accident wasn't it boo boo.
I sit here and try to remember all the shows I've sucked down since last time we spoke and it's nearly impossible.
So.... what I will do is say that there are some real terrific things happening in the world of television so if you just take a chance you will find some buried treasures.
And isn't great to find those.
So remember to tune into my blog at whatever moment you have and I'll try to have the latest in comic adventures and sci-fi to thrill and spew over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naked Boy said...

Why not stay home and watch tv rather than bother Elias in N.C.?

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home