Saturday, October 15, 2005

Take me to your Leader!

OK here goes my survey of all these alien shows so far.
Surface is trying so hard to be this creepy "what's under the sea" show that it's just coming across as cheesy... AND I LOVE IT!!!!!
They need to just stay that way and keep churning the cream and producing lots and lots of cheese.
Invasion seems to be afraid to do much these days.
It's taking a whole show just to make a simple point.
I'm afraid of all the shows so far, this one (one of my fav's going in) might be the first to drop out.
I know Shaun Cassidy can produce freaky things, I mean he did do Eerie, Indiana and Hardy Boys.
Hey wouldn't it be cool to see that Parker guy.
What was his name Parker something...was it Stevenson?
Anyway you want to see something real scary watch a video of Shaun singing Doo Run Run.
Now that was a torture my sister would put me thru everyday of my horrible childhood.
Maybe that's why I love to have Shaun scare me.
And what about Threshold.
When it started my friend and I couldn't wait to see it.
Then it got real confusing for us both and he dropped out.
I decided to stick around cause I'm more of the geek then him.
Well after a few more ep's it's all starting to click and it's now my fav alien show of all.
Last night was a prime example.
Shot in Miami my home town the gang finds out that the alien sound virus is affecting not human but electronics, from cell phones to atm's.
They had to set off an electro-magnetic bomb to wipe out all of Miami just to stop the spread.
And even though the sets were definitely not set in Miami (that pan of the sky line was so 80's it was scary in it of itself) it was still a great ep and I'm looking forward to future eps.
Well my friend is coming over to go Halloween costume shopping...
I'll tell you all about it later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home