Thursday, October 13, 2005

Somebody Save Me!!!!

Just finished watching the latest ep of Smallville and I can not believe they once again did not show my Spike!!!!!!!
What is up with this new season by the way.
Even shows that started off with a bang (i.e. Alias and Lost) have slowed down to a crawl.
Shows like Desperate Housewives that were totally "Can't Miss" are OK at best.
And shows I've been waiting all season for (i.e. Night Stalker, Surface, Invasion, Threshold to name a few) have offered only glimpses of hope.
Maybe I'm just over reacting and just need to simmer down a bit.
Let the Powers That Be do their thing.
One thing I'm happy about is that Smallville hasn't dropped that cool ass song from their show.
It really encompasses what I'm feeling and I love to sing it everytime it comes on.
BTW the title of the song is right there on the top of this here blog as it's title.
So just to recap, take a chill pill and let the PTB figure out what they plan to shock us with next.
Good.
Got it.
Now I'm off to eBay to see if I can find some clue what to wear for Halloween.
I'm leaning toward Jedi Knight.
But who knows maybe I can find something else to steal me away.
Dam you Palpatine, you and the Dark Side are too strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home