Sunday, October 23, 2005

MY 100th BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW I can't believe on June 2nd I decided to start this blog about the things that interest me.
Which if you read my name is quite self explanatory...Sci-Fi and Super-heroes.
My friend is the one who started me with blogs cause he has like 3 of them and he toldme how fun they are.
So I said what the hell.
ANd now 100 posts later BAM!!!!!!!!! (Sorry Emeril)
So let me tell you alittle bit about myself and where I am in my life from that first blog.
June 5th is my birthday and I started my blog a few days before.
I love collecting things and I have tons of little collections.
Among my most cherished is my Sideshow/Weta Lord of the Rings statues.
Very detailed statues that totally capture the images of the actors like I've never seen before.
That's cause its from Weta the company who does the actual special effects from the movies.
Then I have a Randy Bowen mini bust collection that is only a few busts shy of the first series.
the only ones missing are the Hulk, the Deadpool regular(but I have the cute change-o face) and the chrome edition of the silver surfer(but I do have the regular. Hey I wasn't about to spend 400 bucks for some chrome).
These busts are so cute and so well crafted that they are the most sought after collectible around.
I only have the Morbius the Living Vampire bust from the second series because its a part of the Spiderman series.
And since I mentioned him let me say that my fav character of all time is my boy Spidey.
No other character is better than him in my eyes.
period.
Now for Halloween I'm dressing up as a Jedi Knight only cause I could never fit into a Spidey costume and I would never sully the image of him by trying to pull it off.
My house looks like the guy's house from "40 Year Old Virgin" except it's a whole lot dirtier.
There is no way you can have so much collectibles and have a clean house.
There are many good shows on TV these days but only one show worth watching.
Battlestar Galactica.
It is by far the best show on.
Lost and Smallville are close seconds but for sheer talent and content nothing has beat it yet.
I live alone and that's a great feeling.
Not having to answer to anyone is so free.
But I do get lonely and would like someone to call just to come over and keep me company when the feeling arises.
I have a group of friends that I hang out with and I love all of them in my own way.
Everyone is so different too that if you see us together you would think we were some work group or something.
But everyone has their own special ingredient that they add and I love the diversity that it brings.
I like to dance andlast night was a perfect example of this.
6 of the gang went out last night to this Pub Crawl that turned into a total mess.
You buy this Tshirt and go around getting free drinks from all the different places.
Well we went to 3 of the 12 places and found out that there was a time limit of 7 to 9 and we got screwed out of the rest.
But we did end up in a great club and a couple of us danced the night away.
We also meet up and play board games as well like Cranium or Poker too.
It's all about spending time together and that's what is really special.
Anyway thanks for spending some time with me on my 100th post.
Lets see if we can make it to another 100.
Peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger sci-fi and super-heroes said...

Cap does kick @$$ but he's way too serious for me.
I like my heroes a little more light and comical.
I think as your prize I'll give you a key to Nick Fury's ride.
Sound good to you?

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home