Saturday, October 22, 2005

Canceling Shows for Wilma



The following blog may contain some violent content: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!!

What the hell do these television stations think they're doing.
First ABC cancels Night Stalker to run some ridiculous hour long "Special" about Hurricane Wilma and totally screws over all the people looking forward to seeing it.
Then last night I went to my friends "Glad to be alive" party (I'll explain in a few minutes, keep reading) and taped both Ghost Whisper and Threshold and guess what; The fracks at CBS decided to run the Fracking Dolphins Football Game instead of my shows and decided to switch it to their sister station UPN.
Well the hell with that.
I want to see my dam shows and I could care less about the fate of the fracking Dolphins.
Here's a secret THEY SUCK!!!!!!
They will never be the same dolphins that ruled the game in the 70's.
Give up!
Now I'm screwed out of 2 shows last night that my cutesy friend thinks is funny and tells me "well you shouldn't be gallivanting around town, you should stay home and this won't happen."
Well excuse me for having a life.
And speaking about having a life what I went to last night was a party for a friend of mine who narrowly escaped a horrible accident.
How she survived is a mystery and in fact her Police Officer friend couldn't get to see her car that was impounded because they thought it was involved in a fatality.
So we decided to have a "Glad to be alive" party.
See I told you I would explain.
And just to prove to you that I'm not making this up, the picture you see is her car.
Pretty scary huh.
And the best part about all this is that we were watching the game at the party and I didn't even realize that it was on CBS.
But I did have a nice time last night and the shows will be repeated so no big deal but enough already with canceling all these shows.
We all lived through Katrina and yes we were hit harder than most people think.
Of course not as hard as the Gulf Coast, but we know when a hurricane is coming to take it serious.
AND WE DON'T NEED TO BE REMINDED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SECOND!!!!!!!!!
So that concludes this private blog session.
You may now go about your everyday lives.
For me its getting ready for a Coconut Grove Pub Crawl.
See you there and thank God there's nothing on TV tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home