Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hello Everyone I'm Still Alive!!!!!

Hurricane Wilma came rushing through Miami like ... well a hurricane.
She blew out some of my friends windows and did some water damage but for the most part we survived.
I don't have electricity in my home but I'm hoping it comes on soon enough.
In fact I'm writing this in my work computer because of it.
I really wish I can get power back for tonight's eps of Veronica Mars and Invasion but really really hope it comes on tomorrow for Smallville and Alias and Night Stalker.
Although they'll probably cancel the dam shows to put out the stupid coverage.
I live in this mess I don't need to be constantly reminded of it.
But any ways I'm fine and thankfully I didn't get any damage to my belongings.
A few if my friends and I went out for a ride and I took a few pics but I don't have any power to download the pictures.
So you'll have to take my word for it that it was real bad in many places.
On a brighter note my friend found an awesome costume for Halloween that reminds me of Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut.
Which is funny cause now that I think about it, I don't think he likes Tom, and this was way before the whole Katie incident.
But anyways I'm fine and all my friends are fine and that's what really matters.
Taking cold showers are the real major problem now.
Believe me its no fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home