Thursday, October 27, 2005

No Cable Is Killing My TV Life

Yesterday I missed Veronica Mars and Today I missed Smallville.
I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!
At least I jimmy rigged an antenna to get ABC which has Lost and Invasion and Alias and Night Stalker.
So for now I'm happy.
BUT I better be seeing some progress soon.
You know I'm just dam happy to have power back that I really don't care. LOL
I can always see repeats.
What's really important is I have my health and my Friends are all good.
So forget the cable and forget the missed shows.
BUT what will totally mess up my life is the fact that there is a curfew here in Miami because of Wilma and now there is a fear that the huge Halloween Party will be canceled.
And after I blew around 175.00 on my costume.
They better light some candles and bring out the karaoke machine cause nothing will mess up my Halloween dam it.
Except the law!
Dam you Wilma, Dam you straight to Hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home