Saturday, December 10, 2005

the Bermuda Triangle has Struck

After I wrote my last blog something weird happened.
I went Christmas shopping with a friend and seeing all the lights and sounds and such, it made me wonder about life and such.
Well when I got home I went into my closet to see if I could sell a few things on eBay.
I started taking out some Christmas stuff and before I knew it I had set up my tree and decorated my house with a child sized Santa and my moving dolls (you know the ones that hold a light and their hand and head rotate).
Well I guess I got sucked back into the Spirit and you know it feels kinda cool.
On top of that I just finished watching the Bermuda Triangle on the Sci-Fi channel and I really liked it.
It had an intelligence to it and could very well be the answer.
That being the Triangle was a government experiment called the Philladephia Experiment that tried to shield their ships in World World II by building a cloaking device.
But this cloaking device messed with the time space contiuum.
Hey anything can be fact.
If you asked someone in the olden times that the Earth was round you would have been killed for witchcraft.
So what I'm saying is just take a chance and if it doesn't work out take that lesson and move on.
For me I'm happy I put up my Christmas stuff and I'll have a better season for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home