Friday, January 06, 2006

Battlestar Galactica is here at last...FRAKKIN' bout time

I have to admit something.
I love Helo.
He is like one of the best characters ever.
Now that's not to say Starbuck doesn't totally steal ever FRAKKIN' SCENE SHE'S IN.
And what's up wit the Prez.
She's getting down right nasty in her end days.
Yeah baby...U GO GIRL!!!!
Cain is gonna get what's coming to her real good, and I think it's gonna be her XO who does it.
Did you see him drinking with Tigh.
He hates that bitch as much as everyone else.
Well at least Adama is gonna have Starbuck on his side.
You think she's gonna do it.
Well as I said before, she won't have to cause the XO is gonna whack the nutjob for everybody.
You think the #6 prisoner told Gaius the truth about that ship.
You think if they blow it up it will cut off the cyclons for good.
Dam this season is really kickin' it big time with us humans.
We are taking no $#!& from anyone this time around.
Not even ourselves.
And I bet that's what the cyclons are hoping for.
I just hope they are wrong.
Anyway I will be totally pissed if they kill off the Prez or Helo or even Chief.
Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home