Saturday, January 21, 2006

Me & my ipod...the wonders never seize









Last week I was outta town helping out my mom.
My stepfather isn't doing too good and she needs some phyiscal and emotional help.
I knew that I could help her out but I also knew that alot of my shows were coming back.
I was fine cause she likes to watch alot of my shows, but she doesn't have cable.
So of all the shows we watched I only missed Battlestar Galactica.
Well lo and behold in comes my new ipod to help with all that.
Seems that BSG is one of the downloadable shows for the ipod, so I made my very first purchase for 1.99 and watched part II of "Resurrection Ship" and it was GREAT!!!!
Wow this show just keeps getting better all the time.
And tonight's ep was just as powerful with the Prez dying of her cancer and Sharon's baby as the key.
Very interesting that she saw Gaius and#6 making out in her dream.
Will she put 2 & 2 together?
Only time will tell.
And also Smallville is kickin' it into high gear.
Next week is the 100th ep will someone dies.
The one who makes the most sense is Chloe cause she works for the Daily Planet and if she dies, then her friend Clark Kent and her cousin Lois Lane might just pick up where she left off.
Or Lionel Luthor might get another "visit" by Jor-El and get the $#!& knocked outta him.
Either way something is going down.
Tune in next week to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home