Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The day has come..Superman Returns!!!!

I want to go to Tampa and see him on the Imax screen, but for now I will go to my local theatre to see what seems to be a very powerful rendition of the Man of Steel!
After much ado Bryan Singer brings back our Big Blue in a movie that seems to be getting rave reviews. Even Wall Street Journal has jumped on the boat.
When I get out of work, I'll pop on over to catch the Man of Tomorrow do his thing with Lex.
So do not just sit around. Go out and set some records by making this "Return" a record breaking comeback.
Visit my other blog for my review.
http://mrmoviebuff.blogspot.com
Up Up and Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home